Friday, April 18, 2014

2 OOTD'S



HELLO HELLO!!
Today I am going to post two outfit of the days, since I didn't post yesterday's outfit! ( I had SO much school work to do! sorry guys!)
The weather here in Florida has been kind of crazy lately! It's been cloudy, rainy and COLD! I hope that we will get some nice weather this weekend! ( I mean it's supposed to be a SUNSHINE state! ;p)

 안녕하세요! 사실은 어제 블로그 포스트를 올리려 했는데... 학교 숙제와 공부할게 너~~무 많아서 시간상 못올렸어요 ㅜㅜ  그래서 오늘 2개의 룩을 올리는겁니다~!

============================
THURSDAY'S LOOK OF THE DAY!
(목요일 데일리 룩!)





yes.. I was dancing while taking this pic...




========================

Yesterday was a chilly day, so I paired this gorgeous leather jacket by SJSJ ( a Korean brand) with this adorable striped dress.  Also, I wanted to keep this look super laid back and casual , which is why  I paired this  white converse with it !
어제 날씨가 쌀쌀해서 제가 제일 아끼는 가죽자켓 과 귀여운 스트라이프 드래스 로 코디를 했어요~! 그리고 흰 컨버스화 로 룩을 완성했습니다! ㅎㅎ

 DRESS: Korea * JACKET: SJSJ * SHOES: Converse *NECKLACE: Mizart

========================

TODAY'S OOTD
YES! ITS FRIDAY Y'ALL!
금요일 데일리 룩



"AYYE CHECK OUT MA SWEATER" PICTURE...






Alright, I wore this Zara sweater again... hahah only because I love this sweater so much!  Originally, I was just going to wear the long white button up shirt by itself, but then  I realized that it was little too cold, so I just layered this sweater on... & as you can tell I am wearing my black booties again...( it's just so comfy ...)

음... 오늘도 블루 스웨터를 입었어요 ㅋㅋㅋ 원래는 안에 레이어드 한 흰 남방만 입을려고 했는대.. 밖에 나가니 날씨가 정말 추워서 저 스웨셔츠랑 같이 입게되엇어요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
아참.. 오늘도 검정 자라 부츠 또 신었어요.. 너무 편해서요. ㅋㅋㅋ

SHIRT: Korea * SWEATER: Zara  * JEANS: Grace in LA * SHOES: Zara

==============================

X O X O,

SOOBS












2 comments :

POST COMMENT