Wednesday, April 2, 2014

OOTD



TODAY'S LOOK 
@@@@@@@
 -------------------------------------



----------------------------------------


================================================================
Ello! 
Today, decided to wear  a skirt , since I've been wearing pants all this week hahah! I paired my black skirt with my favorite  light-washed denim shirt ( denim shirts are a must- have for every girl's wardrobe!) ! I wanted to keep my outfit pretty simple ( like always... hahha),  so I didn't go all out with my jewelry. Anyways, I was going to wear my  all black booties, but it looked too boring :/! So, I spiced up the  look by wearing theses super cute studded booties!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!

ㅎㅎ 오늘의 룩은 심플 시크..? 라고 해야되나.. 흠.. ㅋㅋㅋ 아무튼 오늘은 치마를 입고싶어서 제가 제~~~일 좋아하는 블랙스커트 로 코디를 했어요! 스커트 자체가 심플하면서도 독특하기 때문에 상의는 그냥 심플한  데님 셔츠를 이용했어요! 원래는 그냥 올 블랙 부츠를 신을 려 했는대.... 거울을 보니까 너~ 무 노멀해서....  스터드 부츠를 신었어요! ㅋㅋ 심플한 룩을 입고싶은대 너무 무난 하다면, 신발포인트를 주는걸 활용해보세요!


=======================================



GET THIS LOOK
SHIRT: American Eagle
Similar: Click Here or Here


SKIRT: Zara
Similar: Click Here or Here


SHOES: Bucco
Similar: Click Here

=======================================================================


Well.... this is it for today! Hope you guys liked this outfit!
&&&&
I hope that  everyone's having a GREEEEAT day

@@@PEACE OUT @@@

X O X O,
SOOBS
-----------------------------------------------------------------

오늘의 룩 ... 어떠셧나용?! ㅎㅎㅎ

오늘도 긍정적 인 마인드로~ 행복한 하루 보내세요! 화이팅 !!

하트뿅뿅

=========================================





No comments :

Post a Comment

POST COMMENT