Sunday, April 27, 2014

Traveling in Style! ( Part I )

WHOAH! I'M BACK!

I had THE busiest week ever, which is why I wasn't able to post any blog!
Anyways, I went to Orlando this weekend ( and I HAD THE BEST TIME THERE!), it was my very first time being in Orlando, so I decided to share my weekend with you guys!
p.s. I went to the downtown Disney and the city walk at the Universal Studio on Saturday and downtown Orlando today ( which will be posted in the next blog!)

안녕하세요!
오랜만이죠?! 이번주 는 정말 정신없이 보내서 시간이 정말 없어서 블로그를 못했어요ㅠㅠ 
이번 주말에는 올랜도 를 갔는데요... 진짜 정말 너무 짱이였어요... ㅋㅋㅋ
                        
           그래서 오늘 블로그 는 제가 올랜도에 갔던 곳 들을 공개할께요!~


========================
DAY 1

@ DOWNTOWN DISNEY
다운타운 디즈니 에 도착!

 
I LOVE DISNEY
         
      

MR. & MRS POTATO HEAD?!





CHRISTMAS IN APRIL?!
4월의 크리스마스?!



THIS WAS MADE OUT OF LEGO! HOW AWESOME IS THIS?!
이거 전부 다 레고 로 만들었데요.. 짱!


( Meet my lovely aunt!)
(아름다운  저의 고모!)

@ THE UNIVERSAL!
AWESOMEEEEEEEEE

유니버설 도착!


 Classic tourist picture...



I LOVE THIS PLACE GUYS...!
여기 너무 좋아요 !!!





Whew! That was A LOT OF PICTURES! 

But I still hope that you enjoyed them! ( even though they were all pictures of myself....oops)
Oh and on to my OOTD! Obviously I dressed very simple and comfortable, ( it was just way too hot to dress up) but I still think that this outfit is totally cute and put together. When you're wearing those plain shorts and a tank top, pair them with your fave jewelries, to make the whole look less plain and boring! I paired mine with bunch of rings and bracelets along with my fedora hat!


사진 정말 많죠!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 그래도 재미있게 보셧으면 좋겠어요 ><
보시다싶이 정말 심플하고 편안한 룩 을 입었는데요, ( 저기 엄청 더웠어요... 32도 가 훌쩍 넘도록..) 심플한듯 하면서도 악세사리로 포인트 를 줘서 , 은은~ 하게 코디를 해봤어요 ㅋㅋ
팔찌나 반지만 끼면 그래도 너무 무난해 보여서 페도라 모자 와 블랙 백, 또 선글라스로 또 하나에 포인트를 줬어요 !

--------------------------------------------------

Top: Korea
Shorts: American Eagle
Shoes: Bucco
Hat: American Eagle
Jewelry: Zara and Korea
Bag: French Connection
Sunglasses: Armani

------------------------------------------
Stay tuned for my next blog post! I'll be posting the OOTD for Day 2 in Orlando along with what I packed  for this trip and tips
----------------------
내일 블로그 도 기다려주세요!
----------------------
DON'T FORGET TO FLOW ME  BY
팔로우 미 여러분! ㅎㅎ
 EMAIL 
GOOGLE+1 
INSTAGRAM 
&
-------------------------------------------

XOXO,

SOOBS!





1 comment :

  1. Looks like you've really enjoyed! That's one of the places I sure will visit before I die. I love your laid-back outfit too!

    Love,
    Lil Miss Bianca

    ReplyDelete

POST COMMENT